House fire in Salisbury
Posted: Dec 29, 2017 2:35 PM
(Salisbury, Md) - A rental property in Salisbury caught fire Thursday Afternoon, December 28, 2017. According to the Maryland Fire Marshall's Office, the home on South Division Street caught fire just after 2 pm. It took firefighters about an hour to bring the blaze under control. Damage was estimated at $50,000 to the home and $10,000 to the contents.
The fire was caused by the failure of an electrical branch.
photo courtesy of the Maryland Fire Marshall's office.