Lewes shooting, still no information from Police or the Attorney General's Office
Posted: Jan 12, 2018 5:50 PM
(Lewes, Del) - It's been almost a month and a half since Lewes Police reported a shooting in town limits. At the time, police said in a press release that they had been called to a home on Breakwater Street around 7 pm December 1, 2017. According to police they received a 911 call from a man who said he had shot his son. The son was taken to the hospital and treated, the father was taken into custody.
No other information has since been released. WRDE News reached out to the Attorney General's office about the case and was told in an email:
"At this point, the investigation by Lewes Police is ongoing and our office is awaiting additional results of that investigation in order to advise on a charging decision".