Student Sets Fire in a School Bathroom | WRDE

  • COMCAST CHANNELS - 9 AND 809
  • MEDIACOM CHANNELS - 9 AND 809
  • DIRECTV CHANNEL - 31
  • DISH NETWORK CHANNEL - 31
  • OVER-THE-AIR CHANNEL - 31.1

Student Sets Fire in a School Bathroom

Updated: Sep 25, 2018 4:18 PM
By WRDE


(Cambridge, Md) - The Maryland Fire Marshall's office is investigating a fire that was set in a bathroom at a school. Wednesday afternoon, September 19, 2018, an employee at Sandy Hill Elementary School found the fire in a boys' bathroom. Damage was limited to paper towel dispenser. A student was charged and turned over to juvenile services.



;