UPDATE: "Not Too Shabby" Fire Ruled Accidental
MILFORD, Del.- Beloved floral and home decor shop, Not Too Shabby, went up in flames on Dec. The Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office ruled on Friday that the fire was an accident.
No one was hurt in the Not Too Shabby fire, but store owners Don Vaughan and Bill Payton lost their inventory and workspace. The community has raised more than $9,000 as of Friday afternoon.
The State Fire Marshal says the fire started behind the sales counter in the main showroom area and that the cause of the fire was determined to be a malfunction with a ceiling mounted, operating electric heater.
Not Too Shabby was left covered in ashes and with $80,000 in damages, according to the State Fire Marshal.